Surat Lamaran Kerja Engineering Technician

Jakarta, sept,.., 2010

HRD Manager
PT. Garuda Indonesia

Re: Engineering Technician

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is ..... I am ... years old. I have graduated from ..... University with Bachelor Degree in ....... in February 20xx. I have information that your Company is looking for new employees. In response to your job vacancies, herewith I submit my interest in exploring the opportunity of joining your Company.

I have good health. I consider myself to be well organized, self motivated and productive player in a working team. I am also open to additional training. For your further reference, I herewith enclose my curriculum vitae, current photograph, transcripts and University Diploma. Other data will be available upon request.

I would be grateful if you consider my application favorably and give me an opportunity to discuss further of my qualifications and background.

Thank you for your kind attention and I look forward to hearing a good news from you.


Yours Sincerely,


..........

1 komentar:

  1. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I may I want to suggest you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things approximately it!
    seo services in surat

    BalasHapus