Surat Lamaran Kerja Graphic Designer



To: HRD Department
PT. ...
Jl...
Jakarta

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to apply for the position as Graphic Designer or any position that related with design. I hope that an association with your company will be mutually beneficial.

I am 24 years old, male, fluent in English, computer literate, and in good health.
I'm a graduated from .... University, Jakarta majored in Visual Communication Design.

With my willingness to learn and diligence personality, I'm sure that I can work well. Other than those above qualities, I am also a quick learner and always be punctual.

I have attached my CV for your consideration. If you feel that my qualification is matched, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'm ready to be interviewed at any time at your earliest convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Yours faithfully,


.........

1 komentar:

  1. Nice share! Thanks a lot for such a lovely blog posting this time around as well. Seriously, your collection of thoughts and ideas compiled together in a single detailed verse makes me want to come back for more.
    seo services in surat

    BalasHapus